Animal prints can be a great way to add an extra element to your outfit. They’re bold, they’re stylish and most importantly, they’re fun! But how do you incorporate animal prints into your outfits? I’m going to share five easy tips that will help you incorporate animal prints into any outfit!
Step 1: Choose the right animal print
Now that you’ve decided to incorporate animal prints into your outfits, it’s time to choose the right print. You don’t want to go overboard with a busy pattern or one that’s too large for your body type. When picking an animal print, keep these things in mind:
- Choose a print that isn’t too busy. If there are too many colors and patterns within the design of your chosen animal print, then it will be difficult for others around you to focus on anything else but your outfit! Try looking for something simpler instead–like leopard print–which has just two primary colors (black and white).
- Avoid choosing an overly large pattern on smaller bodies; this can make people look bulky or disproportionate compared with their peers who are wearing clothes made out of regular fabrics rather than animal skins! Instead opt for something medium-sized like cheetah spots instead; they’re easier on eyes while still giving off plenty o’ attitude!
Step 2: Make sure your outfit is ready for a statement piece
- Choose a print that suits your style.
- Choose a print that suits your body shape.
- Choose a print that suits your age.
- Choose a print that suits your lifestyle.
Step 3: Mix and match prints
Mixing prints is a great way to incorporate animal prints into your outfit. For example, if you have a leopard print shirt and black pants, try pairing them with an animal print belt or scarf.
Step 4: Add accessories to your outfit to keep it balanced
- Accessories can be used to tone down a loud print. If you’re feeling bold, try wearing an animal print skirt with a solid top and neutral accessories. For example, a leopard-print dress looks great with white pumps and gold jewelry.
- Accessories can add color to your outfit if your other pieces are neutral in color or patterned without much contrast between them (like stripes). If this is the case for you, consider adding bright yellow sneakers or blue socks as an accent piece–it’ll help bring some life into the outfit!
- Accessories can also give off an added pop of pattern if there are already prints everywhere else on your body (which will likely happen if you’re wearing any kind of animal print clothing). Try pairing two different kinds together: maybe go with one big statement necklace paired with small earrings? Or maybe even three pairs at once? You never know until try it out!
Step 5: Incorporate different patterns in your outfit
Now that you’ve chosen an animal print, it’s time to incorporate that pattern into your outfit. There are many ways to do this and it all depends on what kind of look you’re going for and how much of the pattern you want to show. Here are some tips:
- Use patterns that are complimentary or contrasting (i.e., stripes vs checks). The contrast between two different patterns will make them stand out more than if they were similar in style but different colors–for example, using a chevron shirt with a tiger print skirt or dress!
- Use similar patterns with different colors/tones as an accent piece in one part of your outfit such as shoes or socks instead of wearing both pieces together at once like above; this helps keep things visually balanced without being too busy overall since there aren’t too many similar prints together at once!
Animal prints can be incorporated into any outfit, just make sure you do so tastefully
Animal prints are a great way to make a statement, but they can also be incorporated into any outfit. Just make sure you do so tastefully.
The best way to wear animal prints is by pairing them with neutral colors. This will help keep the focus on your look rather than on your accessories or clothing choices, which will make it seem as though the animal print is simply an accent piece rather than something that takes center stage in your ensemble.
We hope this article has helped you learn how to incorporate animal prints into your outfits. If you’re still unsure about how to do so, we encourage you to experiment! The best way to figure out what works for your body type and personality is by trying different things and seeing what sticks. If all else fails, remember that there are plenty of other ways besides wearing animal prints that will help bring out your inner wild side (like getting a new tattoo).